The sewing clamp was designed by Zaoju Maxita, a leading tool manufacturer in China. Based on ergonomics, it takes into account the relationship between people and equipment, and combines it with actual operation. On the basis of the traditional form, it builds a variety of interesting and user-friendly features.
When sewing, the height, distance and angle can be adjusted according to your needs and habits. It implements the design concept that tools are at the service of people.
These sewing ponies are built to impress and last. Their sleek design minimises the chances of thread snagging on components.
- Height Adjustment – Our favorite feature is the ability to adjust exactly how hight or low your jaws sit relative to the table height. This adjustment gives you the most comfortable stitching regardless of your body type and the chair you use!
- Quick Release Lever – Quickly lock and open jaws.
- Quick Release Pocket – Lever tip is recessed in wood to prevent thread snagging.
- Fine Tension Knob – Knurled adjustment screw helps you fine tune the tension on your leather to exactly where you need it.
- 360 Degree Rotating Jaws– Adjust the Jaws to your exact preferred angle for stitching.
- Cork Awl Rest – Place to store your awls for quick access.
- Solid Hardwood – Gives the Clamp the weight, stability and build quality that is meant to last for many years to come!
Depth of Jaws: 20cm (9 inches).
Total Height: 45cm (17 inches).
Length: 42cm (16.5 inches).
Max Open Width: 2cm (0.75 inches).
Material: Aluminium alloy, wood (Cherry or Walnut).
Outer Packing Dimension: 52 x 32 x 12 cm
Gross weight: 4,5 kg.