- Has a 30 degree angle attachment.
- Has a 45 degree angle attachment.
- Has a 90 degree lace cutter attachment.
- Has markings to help reposition the guide-stop.
- Use with a single edge blade.
- Can bevel from 1.90 mm.
- An angle of 30 degrees is recommended for leather lace.
- A 45 degree angle is recommended for rawhide.
- Combination Beveler instructional video here .
Arrenbrecht Karin (verified owner) –
Very easy to set up and work with. Beveled 5m of 2mm lace within 10 Minutes of unpacking with no problems at all. Very good quality and clever design.
Perfect little tool well worth its reasonable price.